Monday, April 1, 2013

'A' is for All About Me


Today is April 1st - April Fool's Day, and the beginning of my journey through the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge. The object is to post each day, except for Sunday, using the appropriate letter of the day as the beginning of your subject. In that spirit, here are 18 Random Things About Me, your host for this stop on the tour!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Thank God, no although Nancy Sinatra was popular around the time I was born.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? March 18th. But that doesn't mean anything, I might cry an hour from now, who knows?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love my handwriting, except when there is a paper to be written. God Bless Computers and why didn't we have them when we were in school!?!?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  I have two prime-time drive commercial-driven consumers, both in target demographic ages, but I still can't get the Nielsen people to ask my opinions!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Only when I'm being sarcastic.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, but my Happy Husband does, can't wait for that surgery to come around. 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? There isn't enough money or tequila in the entire world to make me jump. I have an extreme fear of unconfined heights. 

10. FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Bumpers. An Organic peanut butter cereal that puts Cap'n Crunch to shame.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? It depends on my mood. Most times I will order chocolate chip, but I might go with Cherry Vanilla or Chocolate Raspberry if I'm feeling crazy.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes, followed closely by their hands. Those two things can tell you a lot about a person.

14. RED OR PINK? uh, neither.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be very lazy, especially if I am working on a new storyline.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My daddy. He died more than 20 years ago and not a day goes by I don't wish I could pick up the phone and ask his opinion on things.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD? Macaroni and Cheese made from scratch, with real butter and real cheese. (I have great cholesterol thank God!)

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and Cowboy boots, what else is there to wear on a wintry spring morning?


There you go, a few pieces of useless trivia to start this month's project. Stop back by frequently, I don't know that I have 26 topics worthy of blogging about but I intend to find out!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there - nice post. Just dropping by to share the love on the A to Z Challenge. A great way to meet fellow bloggers that's for sure. And so interesting. Such a varied lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so stopping by! I hope you come back and see if I can actually make it to the end!

      Delete
  2. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! I would like to invite you to come visit my humor blog: http://telegatales.com/blog-2. By the way, number 14 - definitely red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely stop by!

      (And of the two, I would like red, but I am an earth tones person - greens, browns, purples, blues)

      Delete
  3. I love the "all about me" theme-very creative. This was an excellent read. Fun to learn some things about you. Look forward to "B" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can find enough interesting things to match every letter.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete