Saturday, March 23, 2013

Getting Ready for April Challenges



I've decided to bite off a challenge. I might be crazy but it sounded fun. Basically, the challenge is  Blogging From A to Z. You use a letter of the alphabet for each day.

So I am gathering little pieces of trivia, story ideas, book reviews, and anything else I can think of to accomplish this feat. I can't promise each post will be a masterpiece, I hope that there will be something for everyone.

And now I am off to do more research, maybe right a few more words, and try to figure out why this year seems to be flying by at the speed of light. Along with why it is late March and we have freeze warnings in the Deep South along with thunderstorm warnings.

See everyone on April 1st for " 'A' is for April!"

No comments:

Post a Comment