Saturday, March 5, 2016

Shameless Self-Promotion Saturday, Vol. 2




Just wanted to let everyone know about some guest blogging I've done recently.

This past week, I was on Casi McLean's amazing page, Authors Bare All, talking about the power of imagination and writing. The article can be found here:

Authors Bare All: Nancy Reece


Later in March, I am blogging about Waffles and Wagon Trains, at "Between the Pages" with Lynda Coker. Don't think, just wait for it. I promise you, it will be well worth it. If you'd like to read some of her other recipe and writing combinations, check it out here:

Between the Pages


I have one so far set for April, but I haven't decided what that will be about as of yet. I need to mull it over for a while.

So check out these awesome blogs, as well as my own of course (remember - it is Shameless Self-Promotion Saturday!). Meanwhile, I missed this week's Insecure Writer's Support Group hop, and I'm terribly sorry. Life recently has been throwing a lot of things in my direction, and I knew something was going to get dropped.

We are three months into March and life is coming fast and hard, but if I keep my eyes focused on my higher power, who is Christ, then I know everything will be all right.


No comments:

Post a Comment