Friday, February 19, 2010

Sometimes I do entirely too much in a day

This morning started out crazy. Early morning phone call changed all my plans. Had to run out to the new property to meet the vet because Arabella needed her shots. So, instead of going straight to work, had to run to Emerson and wait for the vet. The good news was they were working on the arena, the bad news was the dirt we needed won't be available until next week. Dumped some dirt to start the process but...

Once I get more comfortable will writing this every day, I will start the blog for my book. I am waiting on two publishers to make a decision with the manuscript. Waiting stinks! But, I must go on. Book two is so close to finished, I just have to make a firm hanging end. Book three needs to be all action and romance. I know where I want to end. Now I just have to get there.

Opening my writing in blog form is scary and exciting. I know I will get some crazy comments, so it will be a good experience to toughen up my skin. Just need to make sure the first things I post are good. I need to outline several posts in advance to be sure of my direction. Scary but - it is the plunge I need to take if I want to become a serious writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment