Thursday, January 7, 2016

A New Year, A New Me


I have to confess, 2015 was not a great year for me. While I had great moments, (i.e.- my son getting married, my daughter starting college), the majority of the year was an exercise in stress. I was extremely glad to see midnight appear on December 31st.

But now we are in 2016, and I feel great things are going to happen this year. In anticipation of paying more attention to my blogging this year, I have decided to open up to guest blogging on Tuesdays and Thursday. It's a great way to meet more writers and by extension their own audiences and readers. My own posts will be on Mondays and Saturdays.

In order to prevent chaos on my already chaotic site, let's try to limit our posts to one of the following:

1 - New Release announcements, complete with excerpt, book cover, buy links, bio, additional post optional.
(Available on Tuesday or Thursday.) Also, photo if desired, and contact information

or

2 - Throwback Thursday, where you can show some love for an older book, yours or one you loved as a younger reader. If you want to promote a previously released book, please provide book cover, buy links, blurb, excerpt and/or article about your relationship with the story (was it your first published? did you get a new cover? are you releasing a new story in the same line?). Also photo if desired, and contact information.

If you are writing about a book you loved as a child, then please provide article, along with a bio, photo (can be author photo or book cover), along with contact information.


I look forward to a prosperous and fun filled new year. Let's have some fun with this, and hopefully introduce people to a lot of great authors and new stories!

BTW - I hope you enjoyed the video above. I mean, really who doesn't love cats singing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment